Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Thursday!


"It wasn't me", Pencil

"Mama What Are You Doing?", Pencil


"Two Worlds", Pencil


"I Can't Do Bulbasaur Stuff", Pencil

Here are some promised sketches! First one is of a mischievous girl who is constantly in trouble. Second is a memory I have of always asking my mom what she's doing. My sister has been so inquisitive recently, it just had to be done. Third, "Two Worlds", is a bit girly but I thought it was cute. Fourth is off of a moment when Ally was doing odd movements while my best friend, Varun, was over. When he asked her what she was doing, she replied with a frown "I can't do bulbasaur stuff."

Each one is a beginning of a painting process that I hope I'll have the time and motivation to make into their potential. However, any painting will have to be postponed until after Saturday because I'll be having a date with the famous Shaina Patel, one of my close friends and mentors. I can't wait :) I plan on painting for the very first time outside of a room! I've often sketched things I see, but never have I moved all my water color stuff with me to a location and just painted all day. I'm excited to post what I see!

Until then, Peace out boys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment