Monday, August 9, 2010

Sketchoholic!

So this was my first time doing the 3 Hour (which turned into a 4 Hour) Marathon!

Topic: Satan's Little Helper.
Medium: Color Pencil

Topic: Strange Encounters
Medium: Graphite

Topic: Strange Shapes
Medium: Graphite
Topic: Animal for a head
Medium: Graphite

The first one I was literally two seconds too late to submit it online. I realized that I had to resize it too late :(

I had fun with all of them, though the last one I had to finish in a hurry so I could continue working on my other projects! :) These are really fun. It's challenging because it makes you think and it makes you focus.. a lot. Hopefully by continuously doing these marathons I can improve my art skills and have a couple to put in my portfolio towards the end of the year!

K, back to the projects,

LOVE-Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment