Sunday, August 8, 2010

Art Sketch Group

So the last contest for Dice's artwork was on www.sketchoholic.com! Fortunately or unfortunately, I lost. It was the first time I ever did something like that, so I'm for sure going to keep going on the site and submitting artwork when I have the time!

..And since I have the time I decided to do a simple sketch for a contest ending today! Most of the contests on the website don't have prizes, but it's fun to do for practice and to see other artistic renditions of the same topic.

Here's Mr. Moonface for the anthropomorphic character contest:

Graphite

:) It's so nice to be sketching often again.. especially since I'm not worried about my classes anymore. Classes are amazing to increase technical skill and receive amazing critique plus keep yourself practicing with a certain medium or mediums. Now I'm excited to take what I learned and continue exploring my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment