Monday, April 25, 2011

Life size fun

Dear Ally,

I had a dream last night, and it wasn't pretty. I want you to know that when you go through a really tough time, as we all do at many points of our lives, you can always come to me and I will always listen and offer a million hugs. You will always be reminded that you're loved and that you're never ever alone in this world.

Just sayin', yo sistas gotcho back gurrrl.

These past couple of weeks in my drawing class has been spent making a life sized forest! I grouped up with two other girls and we made a replication of a tree on campus. The class then proceeded to make life sized animals to live in our forest. It was extremely kiddish but so much fun to create...

Tree, Charcoal. Group: Kaitlyn Mar, Sheila Chen, Shazia Manji


Koala, Soft Pastel

Hopefully by tomorrow I'll also post my life-sized giraffe I painted! And by next week I hope I'll be able to show you a painting of your mom and me.

I love you Ally. I'll miss you when you're in Taiwan.
Love,
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment