Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tralala

This week has been rough but through it all I've been sketching and painting to help time by. Here are some ideas I want to put in the apartment next year! My scanner is too small to scan the entire page on the last two, and I swear you can read it in real life; the quality is kind of shitty. My bad.

Theres a lot more coming :) It's nice to be painting so much again.



Daily Routine, Acrylic

"If you think you know it all, you're a fool for sure; real survivors learn wisdom from others" -Poverbs 28:26

"There are people who make things happen, those who watch what happens, and those who wonder what happened"

3 comments:

  1. i think the colors will brighten up our appt really well =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last quote is by far the best quote ever. words to live by

    ReplyDelete